Hi there,
I'm using polymesh/ extrude along curve, to make this model at the moment and I was wondering if it is possible to control the scale along the length of the extrusion. It would really come in handy right about now.
Pete
is it possible to control scale along curve extrusion?
-
Pete
- Posts: 118
- Joined: 16 Jun 2009, 07:28
-
owei
- Administrator
- Posts: 840
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
- Location: Siegen/Germany
Re: is it possible to control scale along curve extrusion?
Hi Pete..!
As far a I know, this only works with polygons extruded along a curve. There is a tab called "transform" in the extrude operator. Here you can adjust scalin, rotation, translation...Perhaps this could be a workaround..
Alterantively, you may use "Create > Surf. Mesh > Extrusion - 2 Profiles"...
cheers,
oliver
As far a I know, this only works with polygons extruded along a curve. There is a tab called "transform" in the extrude operator. Here you can adjust scalin, rotation, translation...Perhaps this could be a workaround..
Alterantively, you may use "Create > Surf. Mesh > Extrusion - 2 Profiles"...
cheers,
oliver
Founder of www.si-community.com
http://www.pixelpanic.de
http://www.pixelpanic.de
-
Pete
- Posts: 118
- Joined: 16 Jun 2009, 07:28
Re: is it possible to control scale along curve extrusion?
Thanks Oliver
I actually found an old post on XSI base from kim Aldis, which was pretty much exactly what I was after
http://www.kim-aldis.co.uk/drupal-6.1/taxonomy/term/16
haven't tried it yet though.
I actually found an old post on XSI base from kim Aldis, which was pretty much exactly what I was after
http://www.kim-aldis.co.uk/drupal-6.1/taxonomy/term/16
haven't tried it yet though.