constantly lost undo settings

General questions and troubleshooting SOFTIMAGE©
User avatar
kcsaba
Posts: 26
Joined: 01 Jun 2011, 09:42
Skype: csabakanal
Location: Budapest/Hungary

constantly lost undo settings

Post by kcsaba » 30 Nov 2012, 09:11

Hello guys,

I am getting crazy about this. Softimage 2013 sp1 constantly lost undo settings. Please Help, otherwise I throw myself front of the squirrels!
:)
csk

User avatar
xsisupport
Posts: 713
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:02
Location: Montreal Canada

Re: constantly lost undo settings

Post by xsisupport » 30 Nov 2012, 10:52

Could be scene specific, or it could be that some C++ plugin is changing the Undo level.
// Steve Blair
// "You're not a runner, you're just a guy who runs" -- my wife
//
// My Blogs: Arnold | Softimage

User avatar
kcsaba
Posts: 26
Joined: 01 Jun 2011, 09:42
Skype: csabakanal
Location: Budapest/Hungary

Re: constantly lost undo settings

Post by kcsaba » 30 Nov 2012, 11:12

xsisupport wrote:Could be scene specific, or it could be that some C++ plugin is changing the Undo level.
Thank you a lot! I am sure this will be the 2nd problem, not scene specific. :/
csk