Simple question: how can I make a projection image visible in a lightbeam?
I want to control shards with a projection image.
thanks!
projection visible in volume rays
-
forton
- Posts: 210
- Joined: 25 Nov 2011, 16:57
projection visible in volume rays
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
forton
- Posts: 210
- Joined: 25 Nov 2011, 16:57
Re: projection visible in volume rays
Is there anyone who knows how to use the fast volume effect with spotlights?
I don't get any result, i connected the shader with the light, fast volume shader in the pass, nothing seems to happen, can someone tell me if it's still working in si2013?
I don't have to add the volumic proporty, do i?
Cheers, Wim
I don't get any result, i connected the shader with the light, fast volume shader in the pass, nothing seems to happen, can someone tell me if it's still working in si2013?
I don't have to add the volumic proporty, do i?
Cheers, Wim