Problems With Student Softimage 2013 (SP1)
-
miket
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 10 Nov 2012, 23:14
Problems With Student Softimage 2013 (SP1)
I'm running openSUSE 12.2 x86_64 and I have managed to install and run both Maya and Mudbox 2013 with student licenses. Yet with Softimage there isn't any Autodesk support at all for running on Linux in general it seems. The activation window doesn't show up at all, and the licensing tools don't work. Can anyone here tell me hot to get Softimage 2013 SP1 to work on Linux?
-
EricTRocks
- Moderator
- Posts: 754
- Joined: 25 Nov 2009, 00:41
Re: Problems With Student Softimage 2013 (SP1)
Is openSuse supported? I thought only Fedora 14 was. You'll probably need to contact Softimage support either way.
-
xsisupport
- Posts: 713
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:02
- Location: Montreal Canada
Re: Problems With Student Softimage 2013 (SP1)
Hi
Sorry, but Softimage does not support standalone licensing on Linux.
And Student licenses are standalone.
Sorry, but Softimage does not support standalone licensing on Linux.
And Student licenses are standalone.
-
TwinSnakes007
- Posts: 316
- Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 14:00
Re: Problems With Student Softimage 2013 (SP1)
Yeah, that's what I was about to say. You dont even get a Linux OS option when d/l the student version of Softimage from Autodesk.