Example:
A weight map of the questions, thank you.
-
maxmancl
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 10 Jun 2009, 08:02
A weight map of the questions, thank you.
Does anyone know: how can kind of objects and between objects, resulting in the weight maps of age effects.
Example:
Example:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
owei
- Administrator
- Posts: 840
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
- Location: Siegen/Germany
Re: A weight map of the questions, thank you.
Hi..!
If I got you right, you want some transitions between frame 1 and frame 50. I think that could be done with ICE. There are ways to write weightmap values to vertices... I´m busy at the moment, so I can´t give you a ready made tree right now. Perhaps I´ll come to that the next days..
cheers,
oliver
If I got you right, you want some transitions between frame 1 and frame 50. I think that could be done with ICE. There are ways to write weightmap values to vertices... I´m busy at the moment, so I can´t give you a ready made tree right now. Perhaps I´ll come to that the next days..
cheers,
oliver
Founder of www.si-community.com
http://www.pixelpanic.de
http://www.pixelpanic.de
-
maxmancl
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 10 Jun 2009, 08:02
Re: A weight map of the questions, thank you.
Thank you, looking forward to your answers, and so when you are free. 
-
owei
- Administrator
- Posts: 840
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
- Location: Siegen/Germany
Re: A weight map of the questions, thank you.
Hi..!
There is already a compound, that does that...look at the scene attached.
It´s called "proximity_weight_accumulate" by Rob Chapman. It has a parameter for fading ;)
cheers,
oliver
There is already a compound, that does that...look at the scene attached.
It´s called "proximity_weight_accumulate" by Rob Chapman. It has a parameter for fading ;)
cheers,
oliver
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Founder of www.si-community.com
http://www.pixelpanic.de
http://www.pixelpanic.de
-
maxmancl
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 10 Jun 2009, 08:02
Re: A weight map of the questions, thank you.
Thank you very much, I want is this effect, once again thank you for your help. 