xsi examples - Camera_Path

Discussions about animating in SOFTIMAGE©
clankill3r
Posts: 131
Joined: 21 Oct 2012, 13:36

xsi examples - Camera_Path

Post by clankill3r » 08 Nov 2012, 13:49

I thought it would be a nice idea to look at all the xsi examples and try to reproduce them myself.

I opened the first one called Camera_Path, it only does nothing.
What is supposed to happen? I would expect playing the timeline and having the camera move over the curve, correct?

User avatar
SamHowell
Posts: 364
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 12:09
Location: Birmingham

Re: xsi examples - Camera_Path

Post by SamHowell » 08 Nov 2012, 14:23

Select target and a menu will pop up in the viewport. The controls are all there.

I think the scene is there to demonstrate custom parameter sets and constraints.

clankill3r
Posts: 131
Joined: 21 Oct 2012, 13:36

Re: xsi examples - Camera_Path

Post by clankill3r » 08 Nov 2012, 15:20

thanks