Hi,
I am writing an fluid mesh importer, but i am struggling with an absence of the motion data. I am writing an ICE C++ node which reads a binary file, gets a list of vertices, triangles/polys a motion vectors and constructs arrays for "set topology".no problem. but i can't use it in general for the rendering, only for Mental Ray (which i am not using). I am focusing now on Maxwell.
according to:
http://download.autodesk.com/global/doc ... d30e379979
it is very simple,but...it doesn't work (only MR)
What data are set by for example RealFlow importer (that does very similar thing)?
I am thinking of rewrite of my ICE C++ nodes as an normal C++ import plugin, but i can't find much about motion vectors in the SDK docs....so at first,is there a way to do it in ICE nodes?
I have a per vertex motion vectors
I am struggling with a motion blur
Newcomer (<20 posts) alert: please use the URL tags - HB
Motion Blur
-
Mr.Core
- Posts: 148
- Joined: 10 Aug 2011, 10:35
- Skype: giga-core
- Location: Kharkov, Ukraine
Re: Motion Blur
Did you try to create these mentioned motion clusters and filling it with any data through ICE ? How it works with Maxwell ?
-
jipo
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 22 Jun 2011, 07:23
Re: Motion Blur
mr.core:
yes,i tried it. it works only with Mental Ray. It doesn't work with Maxwell nor 3Delight. I also tried imported mesh from RealFlow, i works fine with both renderers and the mesh doesn't contain mentioned attributes (PointUserMotions,.cls.UserMotionCls.UserMotion.Motions or PointVelocity) so the motion vectors must be stored somewhere else.
yes,i tried it. it works only with Mental Ray. It doesn't work with Maxwell nor 3Delight. I also tried imported mesh from RealFlow, i works fine with both renderers and the mesh doesn't contain mentioned attributes (PointUserMotions,.cls.UserMotionCls.UserMotion.Motions or PointVelocity) so the motion vectors must be stored somewhere else.