Earlier this month ("2012-Oct-05" apparently)
Autodesk released its second service pack for Composite 2013.
I have totally missed the announcement and I mention it here now
just in case the other Composite user has missed it as well...
Go to the download page.
It is, for Windows, according to the readme file, a full install that should be able to co-exist
with any already installed earlier 2013 versions of the software.
BELATED BUT IMPORTANT EDIT: while it's true, the SP2 can co-exist with earlier versions, don't make the mistake I just made and be sure to backup your "Documents\Tokix" folder before starting the install, as the new install seemingly empties/overwrites this, unlike Softimage versions that create their own separate user folders.
Composite 2013 SP2
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Composite 2013 SP2
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Falam
Re: Composite 2013 SP2
I'll stick with composite for the time being, if along the way with a project it goes wonky on me, then I'll dumb it. Since Autodesk is giving consideration to Composite.Hirazi Blue wrote:Earlier this month ("2012-Oct-05" apparently)
Autodesk released its second service pack for Composite 2013.
I have totally missed the announcement and I mention it here now
just in case the other Composite user has missed it as well...
Go to the download page.
It is, for Windows, according to the readme file, a full install that should be able to co-exist
with any already installed earlier 2013 versions of the software.
(This is a repost, the original was deleted by myself by mistake...)
-
ActionArt
- Posts: 853
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:23
- Location: Canada
Re: Composite 2013 SP2
Thanks Hirazi,
Interestingly, it's not available in the subscription download center where you'd expect it.
Unfortunately, it just crashes right off the bat so...not much of a service pack I'm afraid.
Edit: finally got it working, and seems to work quite well now:
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2931&p=24947&hilit ... ite#p24947
Interestingly, it's not available in the subscription download center where you'd expect it.
Unfortunately, it just crashes right off the bat so...not much of a service pack I'm afraid.
Edit: finally got it working, and seems to work quite well now:
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2931&p=24947&hilit ... ite#p24947