Attribute Display unreliable in 2013?
-
elhemp
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 22 Jan 2010, 16:51
Attribute Display unreliable in 2013?
Did anyone encounter problems with debugging ICE trees? Showing values in the viewport sometimes works sometimes not, most often not. When I reopen Softimage and load the scene the values are shown in the viewport but when I move the time slider or the camera they disappear and don't reappear again. Am I alone with this?
-
CiaranM
- Posts: 87
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 23:37
- Location: London
Re: Attribute Display unreliable in 2013?
I haven't seen that problem.
Maybe you could share a scene?
Maybe you could share a scene?
-
xsisupport
- Posts: 713
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:02
- Location: Montreal Canada
Re: Attribute Display unreliable in 2013?
That suggests a problem with your ICE tree eg the Show Value is on a branch that doesn't always return a value to display.
-
gustavoeb
- Moderator
- Posts: 587
- Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 22:33
- Skype: gustavoboehs
Re: Attribute Display unreliable in 2013?
If your object is subdivided ICE atributes wont show up... took m a while to figure that one out. I went as far as runonce.bat
But I dont remember that affecting attribute display...
But I dont remember that affecting attribute display...
Gustavo Eggert Boehs
Blog: http://www.gustavoeb.com.br/
Blog: http://www.gustavoeb.com.br/
-
elhemp
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 22 Jan 2010, 16:51
Re: Attribute Display unreliable in 2013?
Thanks for the answers. I suppose it's a user error.
-
SreckoM
- Posts: 187
- Joined: 24 Jul 2010, 22:18
- Skype: srecko.micic