Camera Fire HDR Rays for Illuminating Scene
-
Falam
Camera Fire HDR Rays for Illuminating Scene
Typically you use an HDR image either as a BG image or IBL to render a scene using HDR lighting. I'm conducting a few tests with my project and unless I'm overlooking something, there doesn't seem to be a way for me to use a camera to fire HDR rays from a HDR image.
-
Kzin
- Posts: 432
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:36
Re: Camera Fire HDR Rays for Illuminating Scene
dont understand what you want to achieve.
the cam shoots rays by default to render an image.
perhaps you mean to place an image on cams position with view visibility set off and render with fg?
or you can use the user_ibl rect to use this plane to light from cams position?
the cam shoots rays by default to render an image.
perhaps you mean to place an image on cams position with view visibility set off and render with fg?
or you can use the user_ibl rect to use this plane to light from cams position?
-
Falam
Re: Camera Fire HDR Rays for Illuminating Scene
I'll look into the user_ibl rect node, see if it's what I'm after.Kzin wrote:dont understand what you want to achieve.
the cam shoots rays by default to render an image.
perhaps you mean to place an image on cams position with view visibility set off and render with fg?
or you can use the user_ibl rect to use this plane to light from cams position?