Im posting new posts because recently I have started to learn Mudbox and Its workflow with Softimage|XSI.
Here is my women's sculpt. This is my first female anatomy sculpt so I know there are many mistakes in it, and guys this forum is best way to learn from mistakes, so please comment!! Main Idea behind this sculpt is to model female warrior so I decided to make her body little bit manly.

I Started with XSI's default male rigged body. Pose it. Delete all its UV and unwrap in my way.


Then I imported its into Mudbox and Start sculpt. Here are some screen shots..



After finish sculpting I started to texture it. I made 4K layers for textures and used high resolution image projection.

Then High level mesh directly imported into XSI to applied fast skin shader with all maps. I did not use FG or GI to render this.
I simply used 3point light setup in which key light is converted into Portal light.



Sorry for my bad English!!