No render partitions :(

Discussions about rendering in SOFTIMAGE©
forsgren
Posts: 13
Joined: 12 Jul 2012, 16:30

No render partitions :(

Post by forsgren » 15 Oct 2012, 10:01

Hiya! I'm kinda new to softimage, and haven't dived into the rendering part of it until now. I'm trying to create a custom renderpass with a partition that has a shader assigned to it, the only thing is, i cant see my partitions .I've tried creating a new partition, but it nowhere to be found....

Image

Anyone here know f there are some hidden "show partitions"-toggle I've missed?

Thanks

fabilabo
Posts: 69
Joined: 28 Jan 2010, 12:13

Re: No render partitions :(

Post by fabilabo » 15 Oct 2012, 10:07

select one or more object and go to partition > new partition
dont go to render manager if you want see your partition, just open an explorer and push "P"

forsgren
Posts: 13
Joined: 12 Jul 2012, 16:30

Re: No render partitions :(

Post by forsgren » 15 Oct 2012, 11:10

fabilabo: Worked like a charm! Thanks.