I've run into a strange problem. While messing with the camera resolution I think I destroyed my defaults or something. No matter what preset I chose for the camera it's either stretched too vertical or horizontal. Here's a picture of what I mean and the settings along with it.. what am I doing wrong?
camera problems :S
-
steven07
- Posts: 89
- Joined: 03 Jun 2010, 05:30
- Skype: stevenpalomino
- Location: Kansas City
camera problems :S
Hey all,
I've run into a strange problem. While messing with the camera resolution I think I destroyed my defaults or something. No matter what preset I chose for the camera it's either stretched too vertical or horizontal. Here's a picture of what I mean and the settings along with it.. what am I doing wrong?
I've run into a strange problem. While messing with the camera resolution I think I destroyed my defaults or something. No matter what preset I chose for the camera it's either stretched too vertical or horizontal. Here's a picture of what I mean and the settings along with it.. what am I doing wrong?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: camera problems :S
are you sure the pass also has the same camera(values)?
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
-
McNistor
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 15:26
Re: camera problems :S
set the pixel ratio to 1
The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools.
-Thucydides
-Thucydides