Finding Back Objects ...

General questions and troubleshooting SOFTIMAGE©
Frank1000
Posts: 349
Joined: 16 Oct 2011, 12:13
Skype: the2he

Finding Back Objects ...

Post by Frank1000 » 10 Oct 2012, 14:53

Hi,
can I search for an object in my scene ? Like with *name-fragment* , where I get a list of all possible matches ?

Regards,
Frank

User avatar
xsisupport
Posts: 713
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:02
Location: Montreal Canada

Re: Finding Back Objects ...

Post by xsisupport » 11 Oct 2012, 18:53

Yes, you can.
// Steve Blair
// "You're not a runner, you're just a guy who runs" -- my wife
//
// My Blogs: Arnold | Softimage

Frank1000
Posts: 349
Joined: 16 Oct 2011, 12:13
Skype: the2he

Re: Finding Back Objects ...

Post by Frank1000 » 11 Oct 2012, 20:25

haha ... I always used the object selection input at the right hand side ... blinded to recognize the search field at the top. sry