Hey guys, I want to step up my ICE topology skills, and see what it is all about... but it is hard to find good materials on the subject.
I seem to remember there was an old tutorial by someone (Oleg maybe?) about how to rebuild the default fracturing compounds in SI and how to make it support more features... am I crazy?
Can this be still found anywhere?
ICE topology fracturing tutorial
-
gustavoeb
- Moderator
- Posts: 587
- Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 22:33
- Skype: gustavoboehs
ICE topology fracturing tutorial
Gustavo Eggert Boehs
Blog: http://www.gustavoeb.com.br/
Blog: http://www.gustavoeb.com.br/
-
Daniel Brassard
- Posts: 878
- Joined: 18 Mar 2010, 22:38
- Location: St. Thomas, Ontario
Re: ICE topology fracturing tutorial
$ifndef "Softimage"
set "Softimage" "true"
$endif
set "Softimage" "true"
$endif
-
gustavoeb
- Moderator
- Posts: 587
- Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 22:33
- Skype: gustavoboehs
Re: ICE topology fracturing tutorial
feel embarassed now... but I swear I did look into his vimeo account 
Gustavo Eggert Boehs
Blog: http://www.gustavoeb.com.br/
Blog: http://www.gustavoeb.com.br/