Hey Zselector - dont know if you are still out there , but just wanted to thank you for posting the ICE tree for the SPH floating liquids , I *eventually* realised it could be used to make Rigid Body Objects react to a particle ICE cloud - very neat! So Ive biult the tree as you outlined - the only issue was the fcurve node needed to go from 1 - 0 and it works ! very happy with this so I thought I'd do a capture of it working , pretty much real time with the objects AND the elephant, nice.
And this was promted from you, Thomas Helzle - if you are listening

, I remembered & explored this as an alternative to the built-in RBD engine, as this is most definitely a way to have Rigid Body dynamics on objects, including changing states on collisions, that can easily be controlled with ICE. As Zselector says, currently "There are no possibilities to use PhysX RBD with ICE"