Hi
My name is Frederik Sulser, I'm from Switzerland (Zurich at the moment, but originally from Basel) and I'm gonna finish my PHD in Physics end of this year.
Movies were always a big part of my live, and at some point I didn't only wanna watch them but also start producing my own movies. It actually started out 10 years ago, when some friends of me and I made a fun movie about the live of our friend who married a japanese girl in Japan. The quality of course was very bad, but the movie was a huge success, people at the wedding loved it, and from there on I started to improve my filming, editing, producing soundtracks, and then during the time of my PHD I also started working with XSI for some of my movies - and of course I loved it from the beginning

(and now with ICE even more ;-)).
But of course I also still film with my Sony EX1 Full HD cam with the nice Letus Extreme adapter to have some nice depth of field effects, and cut movies on my Avid Media composer 3 Mojo DX.
Half a year ago I also founded my own little company: SulserFilmProdx -
http://www.sfprodx.ch (My animated company logo (which you find on the website) is by the way done with the help oliver w. good friend's software: emfluid2 and emrenderpointcloud)
At the moment unfortunately only the CD/DVD copy and print part of the company is active, as I'm very busy with my PHD, but this will finally change once I'm done...
Starting in the beginning of 2010 I want to start to work professionally in either an advertisment or in a filmproduction company. This august I'll also go to visit a friend who works in previz in hollywood, to see how things work there ;-)
I really hope this works all out, as for me this would be a dream to make a living out of my time consuming hobby
Ok hope lot's of you introduce themselfs here too..
It's always interesting who is working and or having fun with XSI...
cheers
