Info on Scripts/Plug-ins ?

Discussions concerning plugins for SOFTIMAGE©
Falam

Info on Scripts/Plug-ins ?

Post by Falam » 23 Sep 2012, 05:04

Hi, I'm trying to find info on the following scripts/plugins. I've searched and I can't find nothing.

PSCustomFilters
CMPort Explorer

EricTRocks
Moderator
Posts: 754
Joined: 25 Nov 2009, 00:41

Re: Info on Scripts/Plug-ins ?

Post by EricTRocks » 23 Sep 2012, 05:39

http://blog.blackredking.org/ for the port explorer.

Maybe http://rray.de/xsi/ for the other.
Eric Thivierge
Lead Kraken Developer, Fabric Engine
http://fabric-engine.github.io/Kraken

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: Info on Scripts/Plug-ins ?

Post by Hirazi Blue » 23 Sep 2012, 09:50

By "PSCustomFilters" you probably mean the addon Stephen Blair published on his blog earlier this year:
Selection filter for objects with ICE trees.
But there is not a lot of additional info there either. It's a filter...
;)

PS - The "CM_ICEPortExplorer" could conceivably have been found by using our much-improved search function:
ICE Port Explorer thread at our lovely little community...
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

Falam

Re: Info on Scripts/Plug-ins ?

Post by Falam » 23 Sep 2012, 13:45

Thanks guys, when I was searching on this site for it, I was omitting the underscore. Thanks again :)