How to make animation a whip.
-
Boris
- Posts: 67
- Joined: 25 May 2012, 14:35
- Location: R&M
How to make animation a whip.
Hi guys, give me advice please , how i can to make animation whip that will wound around a column. may be with help Ice ? 
Oops ,something went wrong 
-
SamHowell
- Posts: 364
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 12:09
- Location: Birmingham
Re: How to make animation a whip.
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2012 SP1\Data\XSI_SAMPLES\Scenes\ICE\Lagoa_Curve
-
Boris
- Posts: 67
- Joined: 25 May 2012, 14:35
- Location: R&M
Re: How to make animation a whip.
SamHowell wrote:C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2012 SP1\Data\XSI_SAMPLES\Scenes\ICE\Lagoa_Curve
Thank you very much !
Oops ,something went wrong 
-
SamHowell
- Posts: 364
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 12:09
- Location: Birmingham
Re: How to make animation a whip.
Some inspiration
Last edited by SamHowell on 07 Sep 2012, 10:39, edited 3 times in total.
-
Boris
- Posts: 67
- Joined: 25 May 2012, 14:35
- Location: R&M
Re: How to make animation a whip.
it not available for my country ! i can't watch your video ! place it on Vimeo ! pleaseSamHowell wrote:Some inspiration
Oops ,something went wrong 
-
Tekano
- Posts: 488
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 12:49
- Location: London, UK
Re: How to make animation a whip.
its not available in my county either! 
Gossip is what no one claims to like, but everybody enjoys.
-
SamHowell
- Posts: 364
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 12:09
- Location: Birmingham
Re: How to make animation a whip.
Balls!
I give up, I guess Youtube want you to go to the main sight and sit though some adverts or something.
The video was Devo - Whip it.
I give up, I guess Youtube want you to go to the main sight and sit though some adverts or something.
The video was Devo - Whip it.
-
Boris
- Posts: 67
- Joined: 25 May 2012, 14:35
- Location: R&M
Re: How to make animation a whip.
Do you wanted show us something like this -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbt30UnzRWwSamHowell wrote:Balls!![]()
I give up, I guess Youtube want you to go to the main sight and sit though some adverts or something.
The video was Devo - Whip it.
Oops ,something went wrong 
-
SamHowell
- Posts: 364
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 12:09
- Location: Birmingham
Re: How to make animation a whip.
Thats exactly what I want you to see.
It's all a bit too much effort for a bad joke.
Whip it good Boris.
It's all a bit too much effort for a bad joke.
Whip it good Boris.
-
Boris
- Posts: 67
- Joined: 25 May 2012, 14:35
- Location: R&M
Re: How to make animation a whip.
I just checked the scene with examples but there are not enough properties of the magnet.how to make that curve have the properties of a magnet.

Oops ,something went wrong 
-
gaboraa
- Posts: 317
- Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 21:14
Re: How to make animation a whip.
You can try changing DNS settings; I have similar problems back then but now I don't have any:)
-
Boris
- Posts: 67
- Joined: 25 May 2012, 14:35
- Location: R&M
Re: How to make animation a whip.
thank you for reply !gaboraa wrote:You can try changing DNS settings; I have similar problems back then but now I don't have any:)
Oops ,something went wrong 