check it out...

General discussion about 3D DCC and other topics
Letterbox
Posts: 391
Joined: 17 Jun 2009, 12:49

check it out...

Post by Letterbox » 16 Sep 2009, 19:24

Hi,

i'm look at dropping the online flv's in favour of Quicktime, it gives sharper images when scaled.

Check this out..


http://www.redi-vivus.com/o_test/index.php


let me know if it works for you. Note: the page its not prettied up yet.

Cheers
Terry

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: check it out...

Post by Hirazi Blue » 16 Sep 2009, 19:39

I really do not want to be the bearer of bad news ^#(^ ,
but it doesn't work with my Opera browser!
(drumroll: so why do you use Opera? =)))
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

Letterbox
Posts: 391
Joined: 17 Jun 2009, 12:49

Re: check it out...

Post by Letterbox » 17 Sep 2009, 12:30

Hirazi Blue wrote:I really do not want to be the bearer of bad news ^#(^ ,
but it doesn't work with my Opera browser!
(drumroll: so why do you use Opera? =)))
simple, I dont have any more disk space :D Just an FYI, did it work on IE? FF? Thanks for you tim in trying it out.

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: check it out...

Post by Hirazi Blue » 17 Sep 2009, 16:33

On the ancient MSIE 6.0 I have installed on this machine it DOES work...
And BTW: you misunderstood me, my "drumroll: so why do you use Opera?" comment was not a question to you, but the typical question I get, when I tell people I use Opera... ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!