.
Rig eyelid
-
Boris
- Posts: 67
- Joined: 25 May 2012, 14:35
- Location: R&M
Rig eyelid
Hello everybody ! guys hint me please how to do it through expression --
https://vimeo.com/46627404 within two months can't find the answer how to do it .
Can anybody explain how to do it manually.
.
.
Oops ,something went wrong 
-
AceMastermind
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 14 Jun 2009, 22:57
Re: Rig eyelid
Have a look through these:
http://caffeineabuse.blogspot.com/2008/ ... leish.html
http://caffeineabuse.blogspot.com/2009/ ... e-xsi.html
If you need to brush up on your knowledge of expressions have a look at this:
http://softimage.wiki.softimage.com/xsi ... ssions.htm
http://caffeineabuse.blogspot.com/2008/ ... leish.html
http://caffeineabuse.blogspot.com/2009/ ... e-xsi.html
If you need to brush up on your knowledge of expressions have a look at this:
http://softimage.wiki.softimage.com/xsi ... ssions.htm
-
Boris
- Posts: 67
- Joined: 25 May 2012, 14:35
- Location: R&M
Re: Rig eyelid
thanks for the help, are there suggestions as was done undulating movement of rhombs, I mean when the controller move to the left side of rhombs, then rhombs in direct proportion to rise up to each other. this model is Malcolm I took it from the site of the animation. I'm tired eviscerate his like a Christmas duck.AceMastermind wrote:Have a look through these:
http://caffeineabuse.blogspot.com/2008/ ... leish.html
http://caffeineabuse.blogspot.com/2009/ ... e-xsi.html
If you need to brush up on your knowledge of expressions have a look at this:
http://softimage.wiki.softimage.com/xsi ... ssions.htm
Oops ,something went wrong 
-
Boris
- Posts: 67
- Joined: 25 May 2012, 14:35
- Location: R&M
Re: Rig eyelid
All right guys. I solved problem. Everything is done through the link and constrain "Position" .Boris wrote:thanks for the help, are there suggestions as was done undulating movement of rhombs, I mean when the controller move to the left side of rhombs, then rhombs in direct proportion to rise up to each other. this model is Malcolm I took it from the site of the animation. I'm tired eviscerate his like a Christmas duck.AceMastermind wrote:Have a look through these:
http://caffeineabuse.blogspot.com/2008/ ... leish.html
http://caffeineabuse.blogspot.com/2009/ ... e-xsi.html
If you need to brush up on your knowledge of expressions have a look at this:
http://softimage.wiki.softimage.com/xsi ... ssions.htmIf you select rhombus and open expression panel you will see that they are linked, but at the same time, if you will move the controller rhombs are no restriction of moving, as well as when you open an animation curve editor, you can see the keys and animation curve through which you can edit Range of the rhombs.
Oops ,something went wrong 