Alot of new stuff in this release. Cycles is coming along...but that Skin Modifier...whew...that impressed me the most.
Anyone care to tackle this for SI?
-TS-
Blender 2.64: Skin Modifier
-
Nizar
- Posts: 725
- Joined: 30 May 2010, 20:54
Re: Blender 2.64: Skin Modifier
Blender is a nice software, and development going very fast. What I like is cohesion within it and new feature merge very well.
Is not softimage, sure, but I like how it work and I expect great little "miracle" within 2.6x cycle
About cycles, they work on it hard (two salaried programmers code it everyday, a rarity in blender universe), now they work on CPU side (the cycles features seems on CPU)
Is not softimage, sure, but I like how it work and I expect great little "miracle" within 2.6x cycle
About cycles, they work on it hard (two salaried programmers code it everyday, a rarity in blender universe), now they work on CPU side (the cycles features seems on CPU)