not to see weighting

General questions and troubleshooting SOFTIMAGE©
User avatar
gaboraa
Posts: 317
Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 21:14

not to see weighting

Post by gaboraa » 03 Aug 2012, 10:36

Hi all,

Maybe this is one of the noobish question of the day but I will ask anyway:) When selecting a weight applied mesh, XSI automatically shows me its weights but sometimes I just want to look at my mesh without seeing weight preview, only the mesh. How to do this is a mystery for now:)

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: not to see weighting

Post by Hirazi Blue » 03 Aug 2012, 10:48

Click the eye icon on the menu bar to turn "Weight Maps" off. #:-s
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

User avatar
gaboraa
Posts: 317
Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 21:14

Re: not to see weighting

Post by gaboraa » 03 Aug 2012, 11:22

I Feel Like I'm Stupid now 8-} Thank you;)