how create Locomotiv system for walk !?
-
Boris
- Posts: 67
- Joined: 25 May 2012, 14:35
- Location: R&M
how create Locomotiv system for walk !?
Good day gentleman!
Who know anything about Locomotion system for walk? https://vimeo.com/33960852
Last edited by Boris on 10 Sep 2012, 15:10, edited 2 times in total.
Oops ,something went wrong 
-
dwigfor
- Posts: 395
- Joined: 17 Nov 2009, 16:46
Re: how create Locomotiv system for walk !?
I'm having a hard time understanding what you are looking for. Did you create that video? Where did you get it from? Are you trying to replicate what is demonstrated in the video?
It reminds me of crab walking example from Helge Mathee. After searching for you, I found link - http://www.si-community.com/download/co ... _part1.zip
It reminds me of crab walking example from Helge Mathee. After searching for you, I found link - http://www.si-community.com/download/co ... _part1.zip