Hey guys !
Today I stumbled upon this https://vimeo.com/45473465, after seeing I thought that - " i can do it ", using this http://www.xsibase.com/forum/index.php? ... adid=44693
but it did not work because in my case, I could not attach the "Get Point Normal" ! someone can do something about it!?
Ice procedure
-
Boris
- Posts: 67
- Joined: 25 May 2012, 14:35
- Location: R&M
Ice procedure
Oops ,something went wrong 
-
csaez
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 09 Jul 2012, 13:31
- Skype: csaezmargotta
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Re: Ice procedure
Hey,
That's beacuse your inputs has to be a delta vector per point (shape-like data) so you can add it to the current point position.
A quick and dirty example ;)


Cheers!
That's beacuse your inputs has to be a delta vector per point (shape-like data) so you can add it to the current point position.
A quick and dirty example ;)


Cheers!
Last edited by csaez on 17 Sep 2012, 12:33, edited 1 time in total.
-
Boris
- Posts: 67
- Joined: 25 May 2012, 14:35
- Location: R&M


