I think it's because it's not been compiled for 64 bit - anyone know whether it's out there? (in the comments someone says to "go seek it out" - have done, can't find it) If not is it hard to do? I must say i'm not very good at this stuff...
MT Camera Projection 64 bit?
-
Kerro Perro
- Posts: 306
- Joined: 20 Mar 2011, 00:01
- Location: Leiden, the Netherlands
MT Camera Projection 64 bit?
Hi guys - i'm trying to use this awesome addon for multiple camera projections by Helge Mathee: http://www.softimageblog.com/archives/225 but it no workee 
I think it's because it's not been compiled for 64 bit - anyone know whether it's out there? (in the comments someone says to "go seek it out" - have done, can't find it) If not is it hard to do? I must say i'm not very good at this stuff...
I think it's because it's not been compiled for 64 bit - anyone know whether it's out there? (in the comments someone says to "go seek it out" - have done, can't find it) If not is it hard to do? I must say i'm not very good at this stuff...
Last edited by Kerro Perro on 23 Jun 2012, 23:20, edited 1 time in total.
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: MT Camera Projection 64 bit?
Do you have the plugin? even if 32bits... The link there doesn't work.
How can it does a panoramic projection, wouldn't the images came all mismatched?
There is this with ICE http://julianjohnsonsblog.blogspot.pt/
Newcomer (<20 posts) alert: please use the URL tags - HB
How can it does a panoramic projection, wouldn't the images came all mismatched?
There is this with ICE http://julianjohnsonsblog.blogspot.pt/
Newcomer (<20 posts) alert: please use the URL tags - HB
-
Kerro Perro
- Posts: 306
- Joined: 20 Mar 2011, 00:01
- Location: Leiden, the Netherlands
Re: MT Camera Projection 64 bit?
1: it's on http://rray.de/xsi/ bookmark that site if you haven't already ;)
2: I dunno - haven't gotten it to work yet
3: Your link seems to be for a camera plane with ICE... not what i'm looking for atm.
2: I dunno - haven't gotten it to work yet
3: Your link seems to be for a camera plane with ICE... not what i'm looking for atm.
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: MT Camera Projection 64 bit?
Thanks for the link.