Hello
I wonder if it is possible to see my object reference in bounding box, let me explain.
eg I have a pretty heavy scene several content objects, I want it
seen as a cube to lighten my scene. but easily view high resolution if I want
So the objects xsi can't see in the cam are displayed in a bounding box
the one xsi can see are displayed in high resolution
like it explained in this video http://www.pigeonimpossible.com/
tanks
Edit: i use pass
[resolved]Bounding box
-
zossowosso
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 04:18
[resolved]Bounding box
Last edited by zossowosso on 05 Sep 2009, 15:53, edited 1 time in total.
'ERROR : 2011 - Unable to write well in English [CLSID\{F123FC55-ABD9-4D7F-9CDD-7F9D61E71FFE}] : %SUMATRAPATH%\ English.dll not found'
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: Bounding box
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
-
zossowosso
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 04:18
Re: Bounding box
Hello
I really do not write well in English I find it very difficult to explain what I want
in the video at 0:50 seconds is what I do know
Thank you
http://www.pigeonimpossible.com/
I really do not write well in English I find it very difficult to explain what I want
in the video at 0:50 seconds is what I do know
Thank you
http://www.pigeonimpossible.com/
'ERROR : 2011 - Unable to write well in English [CLSID\{F123FC55-ABD9-4D7F-9CDD-7F9D61E71FFE}] : %SUMATRAPATH%\ English.dll not found'