Hi to All,
new personal job to sweeten the long days that become increasingly hot.
Place these images before entering the phase of "dormant" summer!
As reference I used the concept found online that I fell in love immediately, and I remembered very well the style of Daniel Simon, a Great Artist!
Lighting exclusively through emittitori panels.
Gtx580 +590, for 35 min at 3508 px image for the long side.
As always XSI + Octane and Photoshop!
C & C always welcome!
[rimg=500]http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5054/ferrarisship01.jpg[/rimg]
[rimg=500]http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/55/ferrarisship02.jpg[/rimg]
[rimg=500]http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/9407/ferrarisship03.jpg[/rimg]
[rimg=500]http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/1163/ferraristarshipvw.jpg[/rimg]
Moderator edit - resized images (larger), the effort to resize them was good (thanks!),
but the resulting images just became too small IMHO - HB
Ferrari Starship
-
caledonian_tartan
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 14:13
Re: Ferrari Starship
nice work!
the sketches on white BG are absolutely fantastic!
the sketches on white BG are absolutely fantastic!
SI 2015 @ WIN7-64
-
Magog
- Posts: 48
- Joined: 06 Jul 2009, 15:37
- Skype: e-Magog
Re: Ferrari Starship
Tnx Caledonian!
The sketchES are of Vincent Montreuils!
The sketchES are of Vincent Montreuils!
-
caledonian_tartan
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 14:13
Re: Ferrari Starship
SI 2015 @ WIN7-64
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: Ferrari Starship
interesting concept 
great renders and modeling.. as always
rob
great renders and modeling.. as always
rob
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
-
gfxman
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 28 Mar 2011, 13:14
Re: Ferrari Starship
i think you could use more time on the car paint shader, it's the only thing it's not working in my opinion.
-
Magog
- Posts: 48
- Joined: 06 Jul 2009, 15:37
- Skype: e-Magog
Re: Ferrari Starship
Thanks Rork, very nice!
@gfxman: Thanks for your response. What exactly would you improve, or rather, what is wrong in the shader. I tried to follow the various concepts and Vincent Ferrari. Perhaps it would be to improve the lighting set?
@Caledonian: Very interesting, I had heard about but did not know when it officially took to the track! Thank you!
@gfxman: Thanks for your response. What exactly would you improve, or rather, what is wrong in the shader. I tried to follow the various concepts and Vincent Ferrari. Perhaps it would be to improve the lighting set?
@Caledonian: Very interesting, I had heard about but did not know when it officially took to the track! Thank you!
-
Zafar Iqbal
- Moderator
- Posts: 169
- Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 09:04