Architectural's AO bug

Discussions regarding Materials, Material-Compounds or Shaders, etc.
julius
Posts: 248
Joined: 12 Jun 2009, 08:56

Architectural's AO bug

Post by julius » 02 Jun 2012, 13:39

I just tried a demo of the 2013 version of Softimage, and I got some problems with the "color bleed" option of the architectural's ambiant occlusion : when activated, only FG render and then, crash...

did you guys experiment the same thing on your works ?

Thanks

Kzin
Posts: 432
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:36

Re: Architectural's AO bug

Post by Kzin » 04 Jun 2012, 17:50

nope, works like a charm here.
could you isolate the problem to fg and ao colorbleed?
have you tryed a new scene and replicate the bug?

julius
Posts: 248
Joined: 12 Jun 2009, 08:56

Re: Architectural's AO bug

Post by julius » 05 Jun 2012, 07:33

Yes, if I disable AO, no problem anymore.
I didn't tried a new scene : I'm going to do that.

Thanks