(dis)mounting a horse? [solved]
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
(dis)mounting a horse? [solved]
Does anyone of you perhaps know of a nice resource "breaking down" (either as pictures or as a slowmo video, in an "animator friendly" way) the movement involved in mounting and dismounting a horse? You've guessed it, I'm trying to animate such a movement and I'm not getting anywhere...

Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
gustavoeb
- Moderator
- Posts: 587
- Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 22:33
- Skype: gustavoboehs
Re: (dis)mounting a horse?
There is a lot of videos on Youtube if you type "how to mount a horse". Normally I would download it (using a service like this http://www.savevid.com/) in Quicktime format as it is the only player where you can go through the videos frame-by-frame.
Gustavo Eggert Boehs
Blog: http://www.gustavoeb.com.br/
Blog: http://www.gustavoeb.com.br/
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: (dis)mounting a horse?
Thanks. Simply doing a search on Youtube...
Here I was, looking at typical animation resource sites.
Silly me!
Here I was, looking at typical animation resource sites.
Silly me!
Stay safe, sane & healthy!