Photoshop

Comments on finished work
User avatar
spurv
Posts: 92
Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 19:28
Skype: patodigital
Location: Portugal

Photoshop

Post by spurv » 30 Apr 2012, 23:35

My first Photoshop paint attempt, not to bad I think. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eu é que tou com cenas? Tu é que tás com cenas!
http://lickingtheice.tumblr.com
http://www.mariodomingos.com

User avatar
Nizar
Posts: 725
Joined: 30 May 2010, 20:54

Re: Photoshop

Post by Nizar » 04 May 2012, 13:58

Nice :)

pluMmet
Posts: 217
Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 17:37
Skype: bigcuberight

Re: Photoshop

Post by pluMmet » 10 May 2012, 11:19

I'm very curious about the way you name your files :-B

Good work BTW

User avatar
steven07
Posts: 89
Joined: 03 Jun 2010, 05:30
Skype: stevenpalomino
Location: Kansas City

Re: Photoshop

Post by steven07 » 15 Nov 2012, 07:25

pluMmet wrote:I'm very curious about the way you name your files :-B

Good work BTW
LOLOLOL!!! Sorry.. don't mean to resurrect an older thread.. just thought that was funny :P