Hi guys,
Someone from the softimage mailing list asked how to use ICE to create a jiggle effect.Most popular way is to use verlet integration in ICE but this one has some limitations, mainly because you have to have second copy of the mesh.So I remember that while back I did some tests with Syflex and it seems to work pretty well.
Here is the video :
and here you can download the scene and the compound:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1azi6r4c6qjot ... Jiggle.rar
Syflex Jiggle
Plugins linking to this thread: (hide)
Syflex Jiggle Someone from the softimage mailing list was asking how to use ICE to create a jiggle
effect.Most popular way is to use verlet integration in ICE but this one has some
limitations, mainly because you have to have second copy of the mesh.So I remember
that while back I did some tests with Syflex and it seems to work pretty well.
Video available here. See the thread linked below for all the details.
local backup: tim_SyflexJiggle.xsicompound Syflex_Jiggle.scn (demo scene)
Video available here. See the thread linked below for all the details.
local backup: tim_SyflexJiggle.xsicompound Syflex_Jiggle.scn (demo scene)
-
T.I.M.
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 12 Jun 2009, 15:50
Syflex Jiggle
Last edited by T.I.M. on 12 Jul 2012, 07:38, edited 1 time in total.
-
SamHowell
- Posts: 364
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 12:09
- Location: Birmingham
Re: Syflex Jiggle
Nice approach, thanks for the effort.
-
spurv
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 19:28
- Skype: patodigital
- Location: Portugal
Re: Syflex Jiggle
Great Tks!
Eu é que tou com cenas? Tu é que tás com cenas!
http://lickingtheice.tumblr.com
http://www.mariodomingos.com
http://lickingtheice.tumblr.com
http://www.mariodomingos.com