Thanks for your time
Photometric Lights can't Emit Photons? [SOLVED]
-
Caveman
- Posts: 211
- Joined: 12 Feb 2011, 11:38
Photometric Lights can't Emit Photons? [SOLVED]
Hi, I can't connect the mia photometric light in the light photon emitter shader ? because of which I can't use GI for indirect lighting
According to the documents it should work but I wonder why it is not working. Any suggestions Please.
Thanks for your time
Thanks for your time
Last edited by Caveman on 20 Apr 2012, 06:51, edited 1 time in total.
-
Caveman
- Posts: 211
- Joined: 12 Feb 2011, 11:38
Re: Photometric Lights can't Emit Photons?
Hi I have found that if mia_blackbody is connected to mia_photometric light before connecting it to the photon emission port I can't connect photometric light in the photon emission port of the light shader. Thought I should tell everyone
Everything is working fine now.
Everything is working fine now.