Nb Flock or Chase Following 1.5

Discussions about SOFTIMAGEs© Interactive Creative Environment©
antonieo
Posts: 7
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 03:37

Nb Flock or Chase Following 1.5

Post by antonieo » 13 Apr 2012, 03:11

It was built in 2009 when I was a newbie to ICE , and I recorded this video when it's 1.4 . Almost after 2.5 years , today it's 1.5 , acturelly no new features compare to 1.4 .
I never think it is good enough to share .
However , it's one of the funniest compound I've created in my mind , and I haven't improve it anymore in over 2 years , so I think I should just share it to get some feedback .
My Email:antonieokane@gmail.com

here is a test video uploaded to vimeo 2 years ago . Hope you like it .


download link:
http://www.ziddu.com/download/19134675/ ... 5.rar.html

User avatar
Rork
Posts: 1359
Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands

Re: Nb Flock or Chase Following 1.5

Post by Rork » 13 Apr 2012, 07:54

nice! :-bd

But let us decide if it's 'good enough' ;)


thanks for deciding to share this.

rob
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!

kissb
Posts: 19
Joined: 18 Oct 2014, 15:25

Re: Nb Flock or Chase Following 1.5

Post by kissb » 02 Jun 2016, 19:59

Could anyone reupload this please? I'd like to give it a spin...

cheers,
b

Bullit
Moderator
Posts: 2621
Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44

Re: Nb Flock or Chase Following 1.5

Post by Bullit » 02 Jun 2016, 21:24

Here is it
Nb Flock or Chase Following.1.5.xsicompound
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kissb
Posts: 19
Joined: 18 Oct 2014, 15:25

Re: Nb Flock or Chase Following 1.5

Post by kissb » 04 Jun 2016, 17:42

^:)^ you are awesome :)