Suddenly the right click doesn't show the modeling menu. It instead select-deselect edges, polygons, etc.
Any idea?
Right click doesn't work anymore
-
pdesopo
- Posts: 54
- Joined: 08 Jul 2011, 21:49
Right click doesn't work anymore
Piero Desopo
http://phoenixart.com
http://phoenixart.com
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Right click doesn't work anymore
You've probably switched to the SI|3D Selection Model by mistake... ;)
edit: Make sure "Select > SI|3D Selection Model" (and probably Select > Extended Component Selection") is off.
PS I am not near my SI right now, so I can't check exactly.
edit: Make sure "Select > SI|3D Selection Model" (and probably Select > Extended Component Selection") is off.
PS I am not near my SI right now, so I can't check exactly.
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
pdesopo
- Posts: 54
- Joined: 08 Jul 2011, 21:49
Re: Right click doesn't work anymore
Thanks Hirazi blue, that was fast! 
Actually the selection model looked like this: But switching back and forth fixed it.
Actually the selection model looked like this: But switching back and forth fixed it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Piero Desopo
http://phoenixart.com
http://phoenixart.com