To render the current frame I'm specifying the range in the Scene Render Options. Is there a quicker way to do it? Like a 'render current frame' option?
It happens to me that I always forget to update the range and by doing so I overwrite previous renders.
Render current frame trouble
-
pdesopo
- Posts: 54
- Joined: 08 Jul 2011, 21:49
Render current frame trouble
Piero Desopo
http://phoenixart.com
http://phoenixart.com
-
bottleofram
- Posts: 355
- Joined: 17 Aug 2010, 09:21
Re: Render current frame trouble
Are you looking for a simple button to render current frame?
main toolbar (left had side)
Render>Render>Render>Current Frame
Sorry if i misunderstood you.
main toolbar (left had side)
Render>Render>Render>Current Frame
Sorry if i misunderstood you.
-
pdesopo
- Posts: 54
- Joined: 08 Jul 2011, 21:49
Re: Render current frame trouble
Thanks bottleofram.
I cannot believe I'm so blind! I even looked on the guide and then searched on Google (and found this: http://bit.ly/HSAKB4)
Sorry for having bothered with this dummy question. Not that I want to find an excuse, but I guess I'm just too accustomed to Blender's GUI, in fact I don't even find C4D's gui that clean anymore
I cannot believe I'm so blind! I even looked on the guide and then searched on Google (and found this: http://bit.ly/HSAKB4)
Sorry for having bothered with this dummy question. Not that I want to find an excuse, but I guess I'm just too accustomed to Blender's GUI, in fact I don't even find C4D's gui that clean anymore
Piero Desopo
http://phoenixart.com
http://phoenixart.com