Extrude Curve Single and Multi Side
Plugins linking to this thread: (hide)
Extrude Curve Single and Multi Side
I know there are a bunch of good compound for doing extrusion of the curves already
(I'm using a Power Extrude add-on, check it out), but here I have a few ones that solves some specific type
of problems - first one is simply extrudes one side mesh that always faces to camera
and second one is defines where is left and right. Also no repeat or while nodes is
using, just ice logic, nothing fancy. Hope you find them useful, if not that's ok
too.
local backup: Extrude%20Curve%20Single%20and%20Multi%20Side.rar
local backup: Extrude%20Curve%20Single%20and%20Multi%20Side.rar
author site: http://procedural.tumblr.com / download @ si-community thread
-
iamVFX
- Posts: 697
- Joined: 24 Sep 2010, 16:28
Extrude Curve Single and Multi Side
I know there are a bunch of good compound for doing extrusion of the curves already (I'm using a Power Extrude add-on, check it out), but here I have a few ones that solves some specific type of problems - first one is simply extrudes one side mesh that always faces to camera and second one is defines where is left and right. Also no repeat or while nodes is using, just ice logic, nothing fancy. Hope you find them useful, if not that's ok too
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.