Sorry if this has been answered somewhere before, i coudn't find it and it's quite urgent.
My question is: can i modify Actions so that the values are additive/relative?
For example, instead of rotating from 0 to 90 in X, it adds 90 to the current rotX value, so i can apply the action regardless of the starting point value.
I'd really appreciate some help. I'm not an animator so this is new ground for me...
Thanks ;]
Relative values in Actions
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Relative values in Actions
Not 100% sure, but I guess you'd have to turn of "Normalize" in the mixer properties.
See "Controlling How Weight Is Mixed" on this pageWhen Normalize is off, mixes are additive meaning that the values of the separate clips are added on top of each other.
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Memag
- Posts: 339
- Joined: 08 Aug 2010, 23:37
- Location: Tits
Re: Relative values in Actions
You could use (pose) offsets.
Offsetting Action Values with an Offset Map , Offsetting an Object's Pose (All Transformations)
Offset maps-
Pose offset-
Many other tutorial videos available at Acemastermind channel.
Offsetting Action Values with an Offset Map , Offsetting an Object's Pose (All Transformations)
Offset maps-
Pose offset-
Many other tutorial videos available at Acemastermind channel.
-
jamnique
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 05 Jul 2011, 07:36
- Skype: darthjamnique
Re: Relative values in Actions
Thanks! I'll look into this asap 