Hi guys, For use with polygonizer, I was hoping to get a hint on how to change the ".obj" object sequence number from something like WaterFlow.1.obj, WaterFlow.2.obj and instead have polygonizer use a format like WaterFlow_001.obj, WaterFlow_002.obj.
Any ideas?
Polygonizer object sequence #
-
JPWestmas
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 04 Feb 2012, 21:35
- Skype: Jason Westmas
-
owei
- Administrator
- Posts: 840
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
- Location: Siegen/Germany
Re: Polygonizer object sequence #
..hm, don´t know, seems to be a bug. Even the "file/export/obj file" funktion does not work properly with a different sequence naming, as far as I see..So you will have to use a tool for renaming you files, I guess ;)
cheers,
oli
cheers,
oli
Founder of www.si-community.com
http://www.pixelpanic.de
http://www.pixelpanic.de
-
JPWestmas
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 04 Feb 2012, 21:35
- Skype: Jason Westmas
Re: Polygonizer object sequence #
Yeah, easy enough. I found this free one, works real good after some study.
http://download.cnet.com/Bulk-Rename-Ut ... 74242.html
Newcomer (<20 posts) alert: please use the URL tags - HB
http://download.cnet.com/Bulk-Rename-Ut ... 74242.html
Newcomer (<20 posts) alert: please use the URL tags - HB