modo 601 Released

General discussion about 3D DCC and other topics
Caveman
Posts: 211
Joined: 12 Feb 2011, 11:38

modo 601 Released

Post by Caveman » 02 Mar 2012, 13:09

What a huge leap forward. I hope we get some love too, with the upcoming Softimage 2013. The modo 601 new feature list is pretty long but one of the most eye catching feature for me was the Full Body Inverse Kinematics by Ikinema. Which btw has to be bought for Maya as a plugin.

Here is the link - http://www.luxology.com/modo/601/tour/index.aspx

Cheers

User avatar
origin
Posts: 619
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:59
Location: warsaw

Re: modo 601 Released

Post by origin » 02 Mar 2012, 13:19


Caveman
Posts: 211
Joined: 12 Feb 2011, 11:38

Re: modo 601 Released

Post by Caveman » 02 Mar 2012, 15:11

Oops I did search for modo 601 in sicommunity through Google. No results were found then. Anyway Admin can delete this post as it is redundant. Going to the other thread that origin showed.

Cheers.

Moderator edit: Instead of deleting it, I've locked the thread... - HB