Strands Grid v1.0

Plugins linking to this thread: (hide)

Strands Grid/Fence MeshAuthor: Dusan Grof
These two compounds create a grid with a strands pattern following a woven grid/fence-like structure.

Demo and downloads: Strands Fence Mesh / Strands Grid

local backup: strands_fence_mesh.xsicompound strands_grid.xsicompound

User avatar
Memag
Posts: 339
Joined: 08 Aug 2010, 23:37
Location: Tits

Strands Grid v1.0

Post by Memag » 27 Feb 2012, 17:08


User avatar
Memag
Posts: 339
Joined: 08 Aug 2010, 23:37
Location: Tits

Strands fence mesh

Post by Memag » 29 Feb 2012, 13:16


BenR
Posts: 92
Joined: 11 Jun 2009, 18:52

Re: Strands Grid v1.0

Post by BenR » 29 Feb 2012, 16:07

Very nice! Thanks.

Ramon
Posts: 111
Joined: 19 Aug 2010, 20:47

Re: Strands Grid v1.0

Post by Ramon » 03 May 2012, 07:24

Try to create polymesh from strands
Image

User avatar
rray
Moderator
Posts: 1810
Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
Location: Bonn, Germany

Re: Strands Grid v1.0

Post by rray » 15 Oct 2016, 13:47

:-B does anyone have a backup of these two fine compounds?
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026

Bullit
Moderator
Posts: 2621
Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44

Re: Strands Grid v1.0

Post by Bullit » 04 Nov 2016, 18:47

Sorry didn't noticed this post. I have them, where do you wan t i put them? With videos is around 30 megs.

User avatar
rray
Moderator
Posts: 1810
Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
Location: Bonn, Germany

Re: Strands Grid v1.0

Post by rray » 04 Nov 2016, 21:30

No worries at all, great. Dropbox would be best I think. If you don't have it I can set up an ftp account.
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026

Bullit
Moderator
Posts: 2621
Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44

Re: Strands Grid v1.0

Post by Bullit » 05 Nov 2016, 11:18

I don't. I'll PM my email.

jonmoore
Posts: 153
Joined: 30 Jul 2016, 16:18

Re: Strands Grid v1.0

Post by jonmoore » 05 Nov 2016, 21:02

rray wrote:No worries at all, great. Dropbox would be best I think. If you don't have it I can set up an ftp account.
On the case as ever. What would we all do without you. :)

Just made a small donation to the cause (paypal). I may have come to love XSI late in it's life, but thanks in no small part to your efforts, I'll be a proud user for a good many years to come.

User avatar
rray
Moderator
Posts: 1810
Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
Location: Bonn, Germany

Re: Strands Grid v1.0

Post by rray » 05 Nov 2016, 22:02

those loose ends do bug me ;)

thanks for the donation - very much appreciated!
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026