This guy is not human! He's at it again!
I'm not sure, but dont we already have this in SI?
3ds Spline IK by Clovis Gay
-
JPWestmas
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 04 Feb 2012, 21:35
- Skype: Jason Westmas
Re: 3ds Spline IK by Clovis Gay
Should be able to deform bones and meshes with splines just fine in most packages. That's what appears to be going on here.
-
Memag
- Posts: 339
- Joined: 08 Aug 2010, 23:37
- Location: Tits
Re: 3ds Spline IK by Clovis Gay
If you already haven't, you might want to take a look into GEAR or Sixbirds Rigging Solvers (StudioNest Brikgs), for a quick setup.
Especially the spline solvers (start at 00:10:35).Although I'm not sure if they can do "refine" .
http://opensource.nestanimation.com/
Especially the spline solvers (start at 00:10:35).Although I'm not sure if they can do "refine" .
http://opensource.nestanimation.com/
-
Memag
- Posts: 339
- Joined: 08 Aug 2010, 23:37
- Location: Tits
Re: 3ds Spline IK by Clovis Gay
OT: Does anyone know what "Apply spine point at Op" (GEAR solvers) does and how to use it?

