Quote from vray.com
"Available in North America and Central America Only
Due to Chaos Group territorial restrictions, this product can only be purchased in the following countries: Canada, USA, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Panama."
http://www.vray.com/vray_for_softimage/
Hope there will be options for Europe soon
Achim
(Moderator edit: added to the title to make it more descriptive - HB)
edit from owei: Here is the correct URL for people interested in V-ray: http://www.chaosgroup.com
What the.... (VRay reseller???)
-
Lord Futzi Voldemort
- Posts: 440
- Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 12:01
What the.... (VRay reseller???)
I'm now part of an endangered species...
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: What the....
I think you're looking at the wrong page...
Vray.com isn't being run by Chaos Group, as far as I can tell, but by a North American firm...
If you go to this page, you can find the reseller(s) for your country...
;)
Vray.com isn't being run by Chaos Group, as far as I can tell, but by a North American firm...
If you go to this page, you can find the reseller(s) for your country...
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Lord Futzi Voldemort
- Posts: 440
- Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 12:01
Re: What the....
Thank goodness ;)Hirazi Blue wrote:I think you're looking at the wrong page...
Vray.com isn't being run by Chaos Group, as far as I can tell, but by a North American firm...
If you go to this page, you can find the reseller(s) for your country...
;)
It´s the link chaosgroup sent me, and I was wondering what they meant by "chaos group restrictions". I thought they might have been banished from the rest of the world ;)
It´s still not available in germany, even after a few hours. Can´t wait any longer....
Achim
I'm now part of an endangered species...
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: What the.... (VRay reseller???)
I walked into the same trap
Probaby confuses a lot of visitors, maybe they should make more clear that they're a reseller, looks like the "official" page.
Probaby confuses a lot of visitors, maybe they should make more clear that they're a reseller, looks like the "official" page.
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026