Hi,
I'm setting up a UV pass, following the advice in this thread (look for last post).
However, for some reason I'm getting this:
As you can see in the node's preview it should range green to red but instead it's blue to magenta. Any ideas on why and on how to fix?
thanks,
Jasper
projection lookup question
-
druitre
- Posts: 471
- Joined: 25 Jun 2009, 21:35
projection lookup question
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
druitre
- Posts: 471
- Joined: 25 Jun 2009, 21:35
Re: projection lookup question
Hi again, I found a way to fix it - still not clear on why the wrong colors, maybe it's a bug?
Anyway, what I did was insert a vector-vector node and fiddle about with parameters until I struck gold. (see image)
Just thought I'd post it in case anyone else comes across the same problem.
Anyway, what I did was insert a vector-vector node and fiddle about with parameters until I struck gold. (see image)
Just thought I'd post it in case anyone else comes across the same problem.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.