How can I use Interaction Model as Blender?
-
TheDancingEel
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 21 Jan 2012, 16:29
How can I use Interaction Model as Blender?
How can I use Interaction Model as Blender?
-
EricTRocks
- Moderator
- Posts: 754
- Joined: 25 Nov 2009, 00:41
Re: How can I use Interaction Model as Blender?
Not sure exactly what you're asking but there is no interaction model for blender users. You'll have to edit the keymapping yourself and set it up as closely as possible.
My personal opinion, is to learn the Softimage keys.
My personal opinion, is to learn the Softimage keys.
-
bottleofram
- Posts: 355
- Joined: 17 Aug 2010, 09:21
Re: How can I use Interaction Model as Blender?
Doesnt blender have fully adjustable interaction? You could change its model instead. Probably not the answer you were hoping for, but at least you wont have to perform mind gymnastics whenever you are working with both.
I did what Eric suggests, and im quite happy that way, but sometimes i have to interchange with maya and its not pretty. So many accidental keys have been made (s creates a new key in maya) its practically a crime.
I did what Eric suggests, and im quite happy that way, but sometimes i have to interchange with maya and its not pretty. So many accidental keys have been made (s creates a new key in maya) its practically a crime.
-
JPWestmas
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 04 Feb 2012, 21:35
- Skype: Jason Westmas
Re: How can I use Interaction Model as Blender?
you'll most likely have to reconfigure the entire keyboard configuration even if you want to use a QWERTY setup. The QWERTY hotkeys setup has always seemed half incomplete and not thought out so I always just used the default.
-
myara
- Posts: 406
- Joined: 28 Sep 2011, 08:33
Re: How can I use Interaction Model as Blender?
You could use this picture
http://xsisupport.wordpress.com/2011/10 ... #more-4931
to either learn Softimage default keyboard layout, or, to customize your own.
Since I have to use Maya, I use a mix of QWERTY, Softimage, and my own customized keys
Newcomer (<20 posts) alert: please use the URL tags - HB
http://xsisupport.wordpress.com/2011/10 ... #more-4931
to either learn Softimage default keyboard layout, or, to customize your own.
Since I have to use Maya, I use a mix of QWERTY, Softimage, and my own customized keys
Newcomer (<20 posts) alert: please use the URL tags - HB
M.Yara
Character Modeler | Softimage Generalist (sort of)
Character Modeler | Softimage Generalist (sort of)