as you might have noticed the idea of a more ice-centric community has been going around the forums.
So to answer that demand I'll here by start the weekly ICE Tutorial Requests-series.
So what is this about?
I will be doing a tutorial on a topic of your request every week.
It will be an in depth video-tutorial showing you techniques but I'll also explain how the related structures work.
How can I make a request?
Well you can just write it down right here in the Thread.
Those Requests can either be related to a mechanic within ICE (e.g. how do I properly work with strand-arrays?) or to a certain effect (e.g. how do I recreate the Sandmaneffect from SpidermanIII?).
Are there any limitations as to what I can request?
Yes, as the name has probably already given away the requests have to be ICE-related.
You can request tutorials with any kind of complexity, there will be times when I'm crazy busy and just pick one of the smaller topics.
In what timeframe every week can I make Requests?
You can make Requests from Saturday to Friday.
How is it decided which request is gonna be picked?
On every Friday I'll pick one of the requests and do the tutorial on it. We may change this process to one where you can vote which one should be picked.
For now I'll just pick the one I think everyone will get the most out of.
So all this boils down to that you can make requests till Friday the 21. and then the first tutorial will come out this weekend. After that a new round starts on Saturday.
Okay so get those requests started and if there are any other questions or suggestions feel free to post those too
Greetings from Germany
Leo