Hi..
I've read an article about layouts that contains some info about "Folding Menus"..
It's done by adding this parameters to a layout menu code:
optionbutton="container" optional="hidden"
So I need more information about using this trick and if there is another parameters to be added for it to get more options for this great feature..
Thanks
Question about "Layouts"...!
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: Question about "Layouts"...!
Just to keep things leveled, I posted this reply on xsibase as well:
Have a look at this:
http://rowu-media.nl/content/prive/tuto ... ayout.html
there's some more on interface stuff in the link in the footer.
rob
Have a look at this:
http://rowu-media.nl/content/prive/tuto ... ayout.html
there's some more on interface stuff in the link in the footer.
rob
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!