Having fun with illustrious Mark Schoennagel (of Softimage fame).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrCqSU37ks4
Sweet Autodesk
-
luceric
- Posts: 1252
- Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 22:08
Re: Sweet Autodesk
missed it I guess; what was it?
-
Memag
- Posts: 339
- Joined: 08 Aug 2010, 23:37
- Location: Tits
Re: Sweet Autodesk
It was a spoof of Beavis and Butt-head cartoon show (Mark doing the voices for both characters),
with various Autodesk employees (supposedly, including Mark) performing hit songs as famous rock bands ( long curly hair, bandannas, striped tights, alcohol ,and eruptive guitar solos).
As I recall from watching it, every song had "Sweet" in the song title.
Short lived but funny.
with various Autodesk employees (supposedly, including Mark) performing hit songs as famous rock bands ( long curly hair, bandannas, striped tights, alcohol ,and eruptive guitar solos).
As I recall from watching it, every song had "Sweet" in the song title.
Short lived but funny.
-
Memag
- Posts: 339
- Joined: 08 Aug 2010, 23:37
- Location: Tits
-
bottleofram
- Posts: 355
- Joined: 17 Aug 2010, 09:21
-
nixx
- Posts: 42
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 18:25
Re: Sweet Autodesk
I know I 'm late to the party, but that is PRICELESS ! 
-
HardyDina
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 27 Jul 2012, 07:53
