Hi Maximus,
Sorry for highjaking your post!
I tried the compound and I don't get your screen result.
The first part is OK: create a geometry as the emitter, create the first particle cloud, basic emission.
The second part is where I get into trouble: create the second particle emission....
Do you create:
a. an empty cloud (polymesh> empty, then create an unsimulated ICE tree)
b. select the emitter geometry and create a different particle cloud basic emission
c. create an empty cloud on the geometry emitter
d. create an empty cloud on the first basic particle emission
e. create a second basic emission on the first basic emission
Any move from the simulator stack to the modeling stack?
I tried most of them and I get weird results (the filament node goes red with error saying the rotation attribute has not been initialized) or the filament node goes green but the particles fly all over the place and there are no filaments in between the particles.
Your help is appreciated. No rush, I know you are busy with a science fiction project!
P.S. I got the Tim Borgmann effect working like in his video demo at UeberTage.
