Whan I import a OBJ file the model shows with blue outline wireframe, and it's not act like a standard model.
What is it mean?,
thx for your help.
Hello I'm new, And I have a problem.
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: Hello I'm new, And I have a problem.
Hello & Welcome
Blue means open edge, i.e. the edge isn't connected to a second polygon.
This doesn't happen ususally when importing obj files. No idea what's wrong.
You could try an alternative obj importer "file->import->fbx import" (switch to obj file format), or you could fix this by applying a "modify->poly. mesh->filter points" operator on the mesh.
Blue means open edge, i.e. the edge isn't connected to a second polygon.
This doesn't happen ususally when importing obj files. No idea what's wrong.
You could try an alternative obj importer "file->import->fbx import" (switch to obj file format), or you could fix this by applying a "modify->poly. mesh->filter points" operator on the mesh.
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026
-
ADHS
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 24 Jan 2012, 08:11
Re: Hello I'm new, And I have a problem.
Hello.
I have face the same when i was trying to import objects exported from poser/DAZ.
If you do, try to export them corectly strating with the default settings.
I have face the same when i was trying to import objects exported from poser/DAZ.
If you do, try to export them corectly strating with the default settings.